Saturday, January 28, 2006

1/144 I never thought of that!?



Well I am abit behind this weeks modeling project, as I have been preparing some more ebay items.

However for your delight and entertainment I persent the following novelty!!

This is obviously a 1/144 Takara King Tiger - but what is that turret!!
Well my interested fellows - It is a Turret from the 1/1700 ship!
**** ok, i notice a problem, the ship shown is not the yamato - does anyone know which ship I should be looking for??? does the yatohace 2 or 3 guns per turret????? ****

(there are many intersting pictures, including 1/144 AA Turret in background!)

http://www.acewings.com/cobrachen/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1426

An interesting and curious mixture - I would like to see what this looks like painted!

I think this might also look good on the Dragon Panzer Corps E-100 and "Maus"????

No comments: