Saturday, June 17, 2006

Update

hello all!

if your wondering why the updates have been slower than normal it is because I am not finding so much to write about!

not sure if this is purely down to it being summer and not much happening on the model front or me being to lazy too look?

any how, I have bene busy modeling away and hopefully will post some pictures soon on a variety of subjects.... I am also working on some items for the next Project 144 exhibition later this year!

all this balanced with going on oliday (vacation) and getting a new job my have taken my eye of the ball, plus at the moment there is the world cup (who would have thought USA & Italy would have drawn 1-1 !!!).

Still keep checking back, i have some items clearing customs shortly now i have paid the import duties which may also feature shortly!

please be patient!

No comments: