Monday, June 01, 2009

1/144 J2M3 Raiden Jack Diorama - by Lucas





1/144 J2M3 Raiden Jack Diorama - by Lucas
=================================
.
Pacific Island Diorama!
.
Interestingly this is from the Fujimi Kit released to celebrate the 50 Years since end of WWII, this is odd, I cant imagine Revell Germany release a 50 Years Luftwaffe special!!?
.
Lucas wrote to the forum recently to publicise hi great interest for 1/144 and asked if I could share the pics. I though ok, lets see....., I think you will agree, this guy is good!!
.
This is the first of a number of items I will post over the next few weeks, but what a great diorama, not only great work on the aircraft, but the diorama also is fantastic work!!
.
Lucas is also from Brazil, with Roberto and Claude.... I am begining to think they put something in the water???
.
A lot more pictures on this forum!

3 comments:

rkmasuk said...

Maybe one day we could do something like japanese Project 144 here in Brasil and get more modelers in this scale..

bluedonkey99 said...

...i have some more photos from Lucas, watch this space. I will add more soon!!

Skywalker said...

Yes rkmasuk, I think that we could be more modellers like us here in Brazil, we need to do some "marketing" on this scale here... or give our water to them :D

Cheers,

Lucas

Thanks bluedonkey99 !