ARMORY are to release a new SU-24, with two different wing configurations - straight and swept wing and an impressive array of munitions!!
The Sukhoi Su-24 (NATO reporting name: Fencer) is a supersonic, all-weather bomber aircraft developed in the Soviet Union. The aircraft features a variable-sweep wing, twin-engines and a side-by-side seating arrangement for its two crew. It was the first of the USSR's aircraft to carry an integrated digital navigation/attack system. It remains in service with the Russian Air Force, Ukrainian Air Force, and various air forces to which it was exported.
Sprues design of 1/144 Su-24M Fencer kit w/ complete ordnance set.
Ordnance set contain:
- fuel tank 2000l - 1pc.
- fuel tank 3000l - 3pcs.
- firebomb ZB-500 - 1pc.
- multiple bomb rack MZBD-6 - 7pcs.
- guided bomb KAB-500Kr - 7pcs.
- guided bomb KAB-500L - 7pcs.
- guided bomb KAB-1500L - 3pcs.
- bomb OFAB-100-120 - 38pcs.
- bomb OFAB-250-270 -18pcs.
- bomb FAB-250M-54 - 30pcs.
- bomb FAB-250M-62 - 16pcs.
- bomb FAB-250TS - 5pcs.
- bomb FAB-500M-54 - 10pcs.
- bomb FAB-500M-62 - 10pcs.
- bomb FAB-500TS - 10pcs.
- bomb FAB-1500M-46 - 3pcs.
- bomb FAB-1500M-54 - 2pcs.
- container APK-9 - 1pc.
- container/cluster bomb KMGU-2 - 7pcs.
- cluster bomb RBK-250 - 8pcs.
- gun container SPPU-6-23 - 3pcs.
- unguided missile pod UB-32A - 6pcs.
- unguided missile pod B-8M - 6pcs.
- unguided missile pod B-13L "Tulumbas" - 6pcs.
- unguided missile S-24B - 4pcs.
- unguided missile S-25OF - 6pcs.
- unguided missile S-25OFM - 6pcs.
- guided missile R-60 - 4pcs.
- guided missile S-25L - 6pcs.
- guided missile Kh-23M - 4pcs.
- guided missile Kh-23ML - 4pcs.
- guided missile Kh-23MR - 4pcs.
- guided missile Kh-28 - 2pcs.
- guided missile Kh-29L - 3pcs.
- guided missile Kh-29T -3pcs.
- guided missile Kh-31 - 3pcs.
- guided missile Kh-58U - 2pcs.
- guided missile Kh-59 - 2pcs.
- guided missile Kh-29M "Ovod" - 2pcs.
- refueling pod UPAZ-M - 1pc.
Also keep an eye on: http://www.jbr-decals.com/
For a decal set focused on the current Syrian campaign - not just for the Su-24M, but also Su-34, Su-25 and Su-30.