Monday, February 22, 2010

Tiger Meet 144 - Edition 1.0



Welcome to
Tiger Meet 144

(Edition 1.0)

>> PDF << Download >> PPT <<

I have attempted to document the Kits, Decals and Models available in 1/144 that feature "Tiger" markings.

I have tried to cover most of the items available that related to "NATO Tigers", Although
I have taken some artistic license and included some "guest" items, but hopefully you will agree they are of interest.

Care has been taken to ensure references are accurate, always there will be some mistakes or oversights. These are not intentional and please inform me me know of any errors, or complaints omissions!?

If enough feedback is received I would seek to produce a revised edition in the future.
Sharks Mouth/Tigers Teeth are not included

4 comments:

KAZAMA said...

GJ!

My 1/144 Tigermeet album!
http://album.udn.com/kazama1974/212843

Ant Sized Man said...

Cool idea, plan on building a tiger meet fighter at least once.

Anonymous said...

Nice idea! Excellent result!

Kazama said...

Ijust finished my 1/144 Super Etendard.
See in my blog! :)