Wednesday, September 13, 2006

1/144 Small Panzer Reviews





I have finally got arounf to producing the review, it is not quite as comprehensive or as polished as I would have liked but its been about 6 months since I first thought of it and If I left it any longer it would never of happended!
.
As will all reviews there will be some items that have been left out, this can be because:
* I do not have them...
* I can not find them...
* Well, you can not do everything
* A reasonable representation is made?
* you always miss out a favourite of somebody
* people always as you why "B" and not "A"
.
I also admit some of the kits are not finished to my satisfaction and some work remains to be done to complete a number of the pieces, as for the "unkown" panzer kit I neet to do some rework on that as the more i look at it the more it cries out for the tracks to be realigned and the painting finished.
.

No comments: