Saturday, October 06, 2007

1/144 Dauntless and Zero packs - 21st Century Toys


1/144 Dauntless and Zero packs - 21st Century Toys

this time at least they have announced them so you can begin looking, not like some of the more recent release where you only fnd tem by accident!?
.
I thnk they need to sort out their information and release policies?
.
anyway, I thnk a few people will like the Dauntless - quite a rare item to have produced!
I know this will make one or two people very happY
.
PS: I thnk the picture is of their large scale versions, either that - or improvemnets have been made in ther paint department!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dauntless!!! wow... strange the Bandai wing club don´t released this one..
So finaly I can stop to search the old Revell kit and let that not so good Mitsuwa kit..
looking the pictures this one are much better..

bluedonkey99 said...

I suspect that 21stCC have used promo photos of trhe 1/32 or 1/48 scale, either that or they finaly have increased their quiality on the 1/144 ?

Brian said...

The blurb at 21st Century toys said these are the paint masters, not the production models. There may be some fall off between two...

These models may not be the favorite s of collectors, but wargamers such as myself love them since we can easily afford to get a large number of each model.