Wednesday, February 18, 2009

1/144 resin Hawker "SEA FURY" FB.11 by Miniwings





1/144 Resin Hawker "SEA FURY" FB.11 by Miniwings ========================================
A new great looking kit from the Czech Republic!
A Royal Navy Sea Fury kit in Resin.
It is nice to see the recent interest in British Aircraft!
,
The last propeller-driven fighter to serve with the Royal Navy,
it was also one of the fastest production single piston-engined aircraft ever built!
.
Available: Now! February 2009
http://www.miniwing.cz/Hawker/Sea_Fury_FB_11/
.
The following kit will be soon completed:
  • Dornier Do-18 will release end of February 2009
  • Fi-103 (V1) (2009)
  • Dassault Super Mystère IV (2009)
  • Blohm und Voss Bv-138 C-1 (2009)
  • Westland Wyvern S Mk.4 (2009)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Something doesn't look right about this Sea Fury. The canopy, in every picture of the FB.11 I've seen, appears to be behind what I can only describe as a mound or a hump. I don't see that in this kit, which I'm hoping is my playing tricks on me.

This is probably the best Sea Fury kit out currently, and I hate to see it suffer from such a glaring mistake. I guess it's nothing that a bit of putty can't fix, but I've come to expect more from Radek.

Can someone confirm this or perhaps correct me if I'm wrong? Perhaps this is another variant and not actually a final FB.11?