Monday, January 23, 2006

1/144 Prohobby German Troops #1 (Metal)



1/144 Prohobby German Troops #1 (Metal)

An interesting set of "Action" poses struck by German Infantry.
Painted to a high quality, thankfully they look better in real life than the original company publication!

Nicely painted, should be interesteding to add to a diorama.

You may also wish to know there is also at least one more set of German Troops to be produced with 4-5 Germans in a Marching or "goose stepping" poses......... Now put those together with the "mini figs" of "CG Dynamixs" - "German Personalities" figures <<>> and you could have yourself an interesting if "politically incorrect" diorama......


personally I like the look of this SDKFZ 7/1 AA version
http://www.geocities.jp/icomint/photo/e_mg_gk/e_gk18.jpg

CGD
http://www.virtual-idol.com/Diorama/Diorama.html

2 comments:

wtmblogger said...

I like the looks of the German figures and the Russian truck. I agree they look better than those on the Pro-hobby site. The Panzer I seems not that clean though as there seems a lot of flash and the surface is not smooth. Mine are on the way, can't wait to see the real thing in my hands.

bluedonkey99 said...

The figures are sharp and fresh.

There is a lot of flash on the panzer I..

it is more than I have had some makers... I dont know if this is due to tired moulds or different casting methods?