Friday, October 15, 2010
All Japan Model Hobby Show
Photographs used with permission of Mr Yamada of MYK Decal.
More photos can be seen here: http://www.myk-design.com/tank/
See also: http://www.hobby-show.info/tokyo2010/
It looks like an exciting season ahead (and bank breaking)
I cant remember when I had some many aircraft to report in one day!
Tomytec Gimix Series - Tomy have gone crazy with new announcments:
1) the F-15 Series 03 that we all know about about!
2) the Fw-190 display series we also was aware that was coming.
3) new images of the CH-47 Gimix series - this looks more definate now
possibly with accessories : sound module(?) + Desktop Flyer !
4) the suspected reissue of Wings of Luftwaffe 109s? (new paints - see Romanian 109!)
5) UH-1H/J - Bell UH-1 Iroquois
F-Toys - JASDF Series 3
F-85D, T-4 & U125
F-Toys - JASDF Limited Edition!
F-86, F-4, & F-2?
Pit-Road - are showing their new kits
1) Sprue shots of the Eurofighter Typhoon
2) T-50 PAK-FA - Russian advanced fighter
3) TSR.2 - with payload images
4) more J-35F
5) F-35A and F-35B STOVL Joint Strike Fighter
Doyusha / Dragon - various
1) F-2 Series
2) T-4 Series