Saturday, October 24, 2009

1/144 Apollo Saturn V (die-cast) by Bandai




1/144 Apollo Saturn V (die-cast) by Bandai
===============================
.
Ever since I was a kid and went a friends house and he had the Airfix 1/144 Plastic kit, I think I have secretly had a desire to have one, but never had.....
.
Now, I have a new problem.............
Look at the stunning detail of this prebuilt 1/144 Saturn V from Bandai !!! (oh, then check the price).
.
Now its one thing sneaking a 1/144 aircraft into the house, but how do you sneak at 50cm+ Moon Rocket! (even down my trousers it will look too large...)
.
Available: March 2010
Cost : 500 USD !! (best Start Saving)
.
Available via HLJ
http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN959287

4 comments:

badger said...

Get it from hwjapan for 20% off, and pickup points to save 1195 yen off future purchases. While that sounds like a great deal, it still comes out to around $420USD, and will probably cost around $50 to ship.

It does look 10 times better than both the Airfix and Revell kits combined. So tempting!

bluedonkey99 said...

i know, its painful isnt it!!!

Unknown said...

yeah, not sure if i can justify the USD500 price tag!!! I wish I could afford one though... my Sweet 1/144 Seaking (Apollo markings) could do with a friend...

bluedonkey99 said...

...and an 1/144 aircraft carrier!!