Friday, February 17, 2006

1/144 Dragon "King Tiger" - TAITO EDITON Alternate Colours!





At the risk of sounding like an old man..... I am glad that last year I started to catalouge my collection with a spreadsheet reference table.... I had to find two different storage cartons under who knows what (well obviosuly I do its no my lists) to retrieve these for you guys to look at, otherwise it would have taken days...... of searching through boxes.

Basically these are the same molds as for the Dragon King Tiger series, but in a alternative paint scheme and packaging made for TAITO amusment machine!

You may notice that one of these items even comes with a bonus painted panzer crew!!

sadly, I only have 3 of the 6 King Tigers in the series...... :(

I am suprised that these TAITO series are not talked about more in 1/144 land?

see the Panther G post below for more info?

No comments: