Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Global Village!


Thank you all for visting where ever you are, what ever time of the day.
I can't promise to have something new everyday for you - but i try to have some new items every week and for the weekend!?
I hope you are enjoying the show!
.
We have now had visits from all over the world, I have attached an image showing the flags of the nations that have visited - sadly I may have missed one or two, be do not be offended it is not intentional just an oversight!
.
May there be many more items to write!
.
I will look to include some poll's soon when i have a few more ideas!

PS: Malta, The Philippines , Albania and more interestingly "The Unknown"!!!!! have looked in on us over the last few days too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no Brazilian flag...

bluedonkey99 said...

robert, yes there is third box down on the left hand side!!